- Create perfect driveways for steep hill conditions, with rolled kerbs, drains, different colours and looks such as broom- or stippled finishes
- Stairs and stairwells
- Perfectly flat and finished slabs for houses, sheds, industrial buildings
- Roads, culverts and sub-divisions
Create an inspired space with lively coloured concrete. Here are some tips for using colour:
- Choose bold and bright colours for dramatic effect
- earthy tones for outdoor areas
- warm, cosy hues for living areas
- choose a colour that perfectly matches your fence, roof or gutters.
You can combine colour with a variety of patterns, aggregates and finishing techniques too. Whatever your inspiration, our experienced team can create a colour to meet your project needs.
Of course, coloured concrete isn’t limited only to domestic applications. You can also use it to draw attention to safety crossings, underground utility areas, or enhance public spaces such as parklands and shopping centres.
Everyone likes the look of Exposed Aggregate Concrete far more than dull, plain grey concrete.
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete feels better under your bare feet. As long as you get the round stuff, and not the sharp stuff you will get a foot massage each time you walk barefoot on it.
- Far less heat is reflected from Exposed Aggregate Concrete. Compared to the dull, plain stuff, which can generate a burning, blinding, glaring heat, on a scorching hot summers day, it doesn’t seem to get near as hot – A major point of interest for those of us living in the tropics!
- There are a number of colours and stones to choose from. Grey with white stone, black with sparkly bits and white, gold, honey, and even blue, all of which makes a driveway far more appealing compared to the standard, dull, plain concrete that’s seen just about everywhere.
So why not get a bit creative with your driveways, patios, paths, anywhere you need some nice, new concrete, and get a quote for some Exposed Aggregate Concrete today.
Phone Shane Palmer Concreting on 0417 645 266 to ensure all your concreting needs are well thought-out by a professional to suit you.